7″ SleepLikeABear Universal Bed Legs or Bed Risers for Box Spring to Replace Metal Frame, TWIN, TWIN XL, FULL, QUEEN, E KING, C KING (E King/C King, Pebble/Sand)
7" is our BEST SELLER! Use 7" bed legs if you need more space under your bed or to raise your bed if your mattress is too low. Better than metal bed frames, our bed leg system is extremely durable, strong and will not wobble. Each leg can withstand up to 2000 lbs of direct weight without breaking. Our bed legs system can easily support and evenly distributes the entire weight of your bed on the floor surface. With proper support, your mattress will last longer and your sleep quality will improve. Our bed legs are ideal to use around toddlers and babies and those who are blind or visually impaired. Their compact size and light weight make them ideal for rooms that are tight or hard to reach like in the attic or upstairs. Installation is simple: use a screw driver to attach the base plate onto your box spring and screw the threaded leg stem into the base plate. To adjust your bed height, simply unscrew the leg stem and replace it with a different size Universal Bedleg bed leg. When deciding on the leg height, measure from the bottom of your box spring to the mattress surface (including any mattress covers, pads, and toppers) and subtract that number from the desired height of the mattress from the floor. Consider the drop length of your bed skirt and your headboard size and style before finalizing your decision. Base Plate: 4 3/8" x 2 7/8"; Bottom Base: 2 3/4" dia; Installed Height: 7"
- Replace metal bed frames and bed risers that protrude and do not provide adequate stable support. Say no to banged shins, stubbed toes, marred walls, ripped linens, and scratched and dented floors. Say no to bed squeaking.
- If you need to maximize your under bed storage, our 10" bed legs system is your best choice. You will not need to use unsightly bed risers that are known to collapse. If you need minimum floor clearance, our 3" bed legs system is the only choice.
- Our bed legs system will lift your box spring off the floor while it promotes safety for all in the bedroom and provides unparalleled stability and support. It is extremely durable and will never rust.
- Easy to install. Your box spring rails need to be strong solid wood that are at least 3/4" thick and 2 1/4" wide. Make sure to verify the inside or center rails of your Full, Queen, E King or C King size box spring. You may choose 3", 5", 7", or 10" height and Pebble (Sand), Walnut (Brown), or Black for color. Its two-piece design allows for easy bed height adjustment later. Headboard brackets may be purchased separately.
- Made in USA. Made from recycled plastic and can be recycled into other products. *Note that our Black bed legs are 100% recycled plastic.